Tuesday, August 08, 2017

WELL BUILT

When it comes to women, sexy, well-built Kyle Coleman has always been a lover, not a fighter. His one exception? The sassy, tempting, smart-mouthed Ella Fisher. Her family and his are sworn enemies, which make the two of them off-limits—despite the fact that she's inspired some of his dirtiest, most erotic fantasies for years. But when the lines between animosity and lust become irrevocably blurred one fateful evening, their one night stand leads to a very unexpected consequence—that changes everything between them forever. 

Release Date: July 25, 2017
CP Publishing
Book Boyfriend #3
Contemporary Romance
Review copy provided by publisher

Liza's Review:

I really love a reunion story and have to say Well Built was done perfectly. Ten years really is a good bit time to pass for both people to grow and change. 

Kyle Coleman is all sorts of yummy and not only because he is such a hottie. He wants to buy the building next to Fisher's Market to give his mom her dream. Seriously can you be any more swoon-worthy than that? Of course it is also the building Ella Fisher wants to expand her family's market so she can help the local artisans in town have a place to sell their creations. I love that the old building is the reason Kyle and Ella start to spend time together after no seeing each other in 10 year. I could totally feel the connection they still had the first moment they saw each other again.

Ella Fisher is such a strong character. She has pretty much taken over taking care of her family and business following her dad's stroke 10 years ago. The fact that her older sister is pretty much MIA and never been a help even when around made me angry. Ella had such strength and determination where it came to her family and business, yet had put her personal life and her own happiness on the back burner for way too long. I love that when Kyle came back into her life, she started thinking about herself some as well.

I honestly hated that the reason Kyle and Ella had to end their relationship wasn't really because of anything either of them had any part of. Yes it was because of family members from each of their families, but still wasn't about them. I loved that Kyle was pretty much all in for them to be in a relationship from the moment they made love again the first time. I understood Ella wanting to protect her dad, but hated that she felt the need to put his needs over her own wants and needs. I have to say I pretty much cheered when Ella finally stood up for herself and put herself and Kyle at the top of her priority list.

Well Built was a wonderful sexy. sweet, and emotional filled second chance romance. I loved Kyle and Ella finally have their chance together. It wasn't easy for them with the past family drama, but it was a completely satisfying romance. I highly recommend Well Built to all romance readers. Carly Phillips and Erika Wilde once again made me fall in love with their story from the moment I started reading.

Rating: 5 Stars (A)

Nikki’s Review:

Let me just start by saying how absolutely filthy Kyle Coleman is! And by filthy, I mean wickedly raunchy in all the right ways!

I love second chance romances! I love it when the characters come to the realization that they already gave their hearts away to each other years ago. Kyle and Ella have this connection that leaps from the pages. Their chemistry was palpable. And holy crap, the love scenes were all kinds of sexy! I may have said this before, but I think this is Carly and Erika's hottest book yet! Kyle has the filthiest mouth...and tongue! I love it!

Kyle is giving his mother her dream. But in doing so, he's taking one of Ella's away. I could feel his unhappiness at having to make that kind of decision. But I could also understand that he made the right one. One of the things I liked best about Ella was her graciousness. She was hurt and disappointed by losing out on buying the building to expand her business, but she wasn't horrible about it. I almost expected her to lash out. It never came. Instead, she was honest in her disappointment, but kept her integrity intact by being a nice person. 

It was fun watching Kyle Ella navigate their way through a new relationship with each other. It also hurt my heart to see them struggling with obstacles that seemed insurmountable...at least to Ella. I adored Kyle! He wore his heart on his sleeve, and it was wonderful to see a hero who wasn't afraid of that. 

This book, like the others in the series, was so much fun. It had a little bit of everything. It made me giggle, it made me sad, it made my belly flutter, it just plain old brought me joy! The writing is phenomenal. Carly and Erika continue to sweep me off of my feet with their delicious heroes and the strong heroines who love them! I can hardly wait for book #4, Rock Solid!  

Rating: 4 Stars (A)

Grab your copy today!
Amazon US
 http://amzn.to/2sixQY0
Amazon UK
 https://goo.gl/nBFFnc
iBooks https://goo.gl/zG5JVh
Nook https://goo.gl/JSZv1D
Kobo https://goo.gl/vsK9KP
Google Play https://goo.gl/q3ugAz


No comments: